Monday, 27 July 2020
Hyundai A-League Round 28
Match: Central Coast Mariners v Western Sydney Wanderers
Venue: Central Coast Stadium, Gosford
Kick-off: 7:30PM (AEST)
Tickets: CLICK HERE
Gates Open: 6:30PM
Hash-tag: Join the match conversation using #CCMvWSW & #CCMFC
Broadcast: Live coverage on FOX SPORTS 507 from 7:30pm (AEST) and Sky Sport 7 (New Zealand), Kayo Sports (www.kayosports.com.au) and MyFootball Live App, Live Fast and Data Free for Telstra mobile customers
Radio Broadcast: myfootballnation.com (SENTrack 801am), Coast FM and SWR999.
UPDATED ENTRY CONDITIONS
Please note that due to the current COVID 19 pandemic additional measures have been put in place around the venue, in particular upon entering the stadium.
There have been significant changes to the Central Coast Stadium conditions of entry in regards to COVID 19, and can be viewed here. We ask that all fans looking to attend this match make themselves familiar with the terms of entry to ensure their visit is a safe and enjoyable one.
In the interest of safety for the Central Coast community, random ID checks & temperature checks will be taking place upon entry to the stadium. For this reason, we are encouraging all attendees to carry valid photo ID with them.
Those with a Victorian address will be refused entry. For those who are attending from a current NSW Hotspot may be subjected to a temperature check and should it read 37.5 degrees or above, will be refused entry. We are advising those who are residing in a current NSW Hotspot to reconsider their plans to attend the match to do their part to stop the spread.
By attending Central Coast Stadium you acknowledge your role in helping to successfully carry out the COVID-19 Safety plan.
For further safety precautions, we encourage you to download and use the Australian Government’s COVID-Safe app.
Tickets for this match are ONLY AVAILABLE ONLINE! Click here to purchase now!
- Due to COVID 19, tickets will not be available to purchase from the Box Office on match day
- All ticket sales are to be made ONLINE ONLY
- There will be ticketing staff available at each entry to assist with any ticketing questions
Please note that particular Bays are being closed for this match. Click here to see the venue map. We ask all attendees to use common sense during this time, and to allow a minimum of two vacant seats between you and the next group.
Western Sydney Wanderer fans will be allocated Bays 30, 31, 32, 53 & 54.
Are you a Mariners Member? Don’t forget you can redeem your FREE ticket to the game by using your Unique Password (Surname, immediately followed by your Member Number)! Scroll to the bottom of this article for your step by step guide to redeem – alternatively you can contact the Mariners Membership team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 4353 7200 to assistance in redeeming your ticket.
MEMBERS CANNOT USE THEIR MEMBERSHIP CARD TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE MATCH
To reduce congestion on entry to the stadium, both East & West gates will be open. Patrons are asked to enter via the Gate that is printed on the top left hand corner of their ticket. Gate 1 is located on the Eastern side of the stadium (opposite Central Coast Leagues Club) and Gate 3 is located on the Western side (access via the footpath along the palm trees)
For those seated in Bays 1-15, and 33 - 43 - Please enter via Gate 3 (on the Western side of the Stadium)
For those seated in Bays 16-32, and 44-54 - Please enter via Gate 1 (on the Leagues Club side of the Stadium)
Your ticket will only allow you access via the gate printed on your ticket.
Mariners TV will be streaming LIVE from Central Coast Stadium in the lead up to kick off! Tune into the Central Coast Mariners Facebook page from 5:30pm Tyson & Carly chat all things CCMvWSW, Academy updates and more!
The Central Coast Mariners are excited to bring you a great range of merchandise options with HUGE savings! With up to 70% off, you can grab something for the whole family. With the Merchandise Shop now owned and operated by the Mariners, your purchase will go back to supporting your club!
Located on the Northern Concourse, this will be open from 6:30pm. Please note that no cash will be accepted, and all sales are final – no refunds. Due to the current climate, garments will not be available to try on and no exchanges will be accepted.
We ask that you please follow all directional signage when lining up at the merchandise stand, and be aware of those around you while maintaining 1.5m between yourself and the next group in line.
KEEP YOUR COMMUNITY SAFE
We are excited to be back at Central Coast Stadium, and we need you to play your part in the stands so we can keep playing on the pitch!
Please be mindful of the following when visiting the venue:
- If you are unwell, have visited a current COVID 19 Hot Spot, been in contact with someone who is unwell or recently returned from overseas – please stay home (you can catch the game live on Fox Sports, ABC or on the MyFootball Live app instead)
- Practise good hygiene by washing your hands where possible and making use of sanitising stations around the stadium.
- Make sure to keep to your allocated row on your ticket. If you’re seated in a group, please make sure that there are at least 2 vacant seats between you and the next group.
- Please try to stay in your seat unless going to a bathroom facility or a concession stand.
- Concession Stands will not be accepting cash payments – Card & other contactless payments only!
- Be mindful of those around you as you head in and out of the stadium, and while you wait in concession stands – keep your 1.5m distance.
- Exiting the Stadium: Please note that there are strict procedures for exiting the stadium. Patrons will be asked to exit the stadium in a staggered approach so that we can maintain social distancing. Keep an eye on the big screen and listen out for the Ground Announcer for your cue to exit.
- Venue Staff will be on hand to direct patrons and we ask that you show respect at all times – they are there to help make your experience a safe one!
At the end of our matches, we know our fans look forward to their opportunity to meet and greet with players on the fence line. Unfortunately, due to the Clean Zone that is required for the match and health & safety of our team, photos and contact with players will not be permitted.
MEMBER REDEMPTION INFORMATION
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR 3 & 6 GAME MEMBERS: 3 & 6 Game Members who have already used their allocation of match attendances will not be eligible for a free ticket to the match.
HOW TO REDEEM YOUR FREE TICKET TO ATTEND CENTRAL COAST MARINERS v NEWCASTLE JETS:
- Click here to go to the Ticketek website.
- In the PASSWORD box, enter in your unique code
Your unique code is your SURNAME immediately followed by your Member Number. For example, John Citizen who is Member 1234 would use the code CITIZEN1234.
For those who are redeeming for multiple members of their family/group, you can enter in several codes on separate lines. For example:
Your Membership number can be found on the back of your Membership card. If you are unable to locate your Membership Number, please contact the Mariners Membership team on 02 4353 7200 or email email@example.com
- Click FIND TICKETS
- You will be allocated tickets for the match - follow the Ticketek process and these will be e-mailed to you for match day. These tickets are limited and will be provided on a first come, first served basis.
REMINDER: YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARD TO GET ACCESS FOR THIS MATCH. YOU MUST REDEEM YOUR TICKET ONLINE TO ACCESS THE STADIUM.