Tickets for our remaining two home matches at Central Coast Stadium are now on sale via Ticketek!
Match Details |
- Central Coast Mariners v Newcastle Jets - Friday 24 July, 2020 - 7:30pm Kick Off - BUY TICKETS
- Central Coast Mariners v Western Sydney Wanderers - Monday 27 July, 2020 - 7:30pm Kick Off - BUY TICKETS
For Members who are yet to redeem their FREE ticket to the match, click here for details on how to get access.
TICKET SALES WILL BE ONLINE ONLY, NO AGENCIES OR TICKET WINDOWS WILL BE OPEN FOR PURCHASE ON GAMEDAY OR IN THE LEADUP.
A general public ticket will be sold with a Central Coast Mariners Matchday Membership.
Your Membership includes a ticket to the game and access to the Mariners exclusive Members email database to keep you updated with Mariners news as it happens!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL ATTENDEES:
- All attendees to the matches will be required to abide by COVIDSafe Social Distancing measures and if you are unwell, have travelled overseas recently, visited a COVID-19 hotspot or been in contact with someone with COVID-19, please do not attend the match and help keep the community safe.
- To assist with matchday operations during this time Bays 5, 6, 7, 24, 29, 32 and 54 will be closed and Bay 2 will be a non-alcohol bay. Away Fans will be in Bays 30, 31, 52 and 53.
- Membership cards will not be able to be used to gain entry to the match, Members will instead receive an E-Ticket upon redemption to provide access.
- Attendees must enter via the gate number printed on their ticket.
- In the interest of the safety for those around you, and the whole community we ask that you follow all directions from VIP Staff Members, Stadium Security and CCM Staff. It is everyone's responsibility to ensure that we can keep hosting fans in the stands.
For questions relating to ticketing or membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 02 4353 7200 during business hours.