Sunday, 4 November 2018
Hyundai A-League Round 3
Match: Central Coast Mariners vs. Adelaide United
Venue: Central Coast Stadium, Gosford
Kick-off: 5:00pm (AEDT)
Gates Open: 3:00pm (Western Gates), 4:00pm (Eastern Gates)
Hash-tag: Join the match conversation using #CCMvADL & #CCMFC
It's our annual PINK round, and there's plenty of ways you can get involved!
- Purchase a PINK jersey, with 10% of sales going directly to Cancer Council NSW, thanks to Umbro and Rebel. Pink jerseys start at size 8 in youth and only a limited number have been released
- Dress up in Pink! We'll be looking out for some of the best dressed in the crowd to go into the draw to win a corporate box at our next home game.
- TAKE 5! Take 5 minutes to check yourself, and take $5 along to the match to make a donation.
- Grab a pink GO MARINERS banner upon entry to the stadium, all thanks to Match Day Sponsor - Brightfield Group Services
- Visit the Cancer Council's DAPHNEE van in Palm Tree Parade where you can purchase Pink Ribbon merchandise, make a donation and find out more about the amazing services provided right here on the Central Coast to assist those living with cancer.
- Participate in the Coast's biggest breast check at half time
- Place a bid on our Player Issued pink jerseys - click here for more information.
Help us reach $100,000 for Cancer Council NSW - Since 2012 the Mariners have raised almost $90 000 by donning pink jerseys, followed by an online auction of the kits along with bucket collections and other collaborative fundraising initiatives between the Mariners, Cancer Council NSW – Central Coast and Brightfield Group Services.
Mariners Members are invited to join us from 3pm on the Western Warm Up Field for the Pre-Match Function! Enter via the Western Gate, and show your Membership Card to gain entry.
- Hear from Non-Playing Mariners players
- Have a $5 beer from 3pm - 4pm
- Free finger food
- Take part in some of the games on the lawn including croquet, connect four and more!
- Enjoy the music and mingle with other Mariners Members
Please note that the stadium concession outlets on the concourse will not be open for trade until 4:00pm. Finger food and beverages are available on the Western Warm Up field from 3:00pm.
Stick around after the match for Macca's Families on the Field! Approximately 10 minutes after the match, we'll be sounding the siren and all Mariner's fans will be permitted onto the pitch for a kick around. (Please note, this may be cancelled in the event of dangerous weather).
Don't forget, when the Mariners win - so do you! Grab a Big Mac on Monday if the Mariners beat Adelaide United. All you need to do is show your Members card or match day ticket at any participating restaurant on the Central Coast. Terms and Conditions apply.
Mariners Members can visit the Membership Services Marquee along 'Palm Tree Parade' (the walk way along the palm trees, as you walk to the Western Ticketek Outlet at the stadium) from 1pm. Here you can:
- Redeem their voucher for Membership Merchandise
- Collect your Membership Card
- Make an enquiry
- Purchase a Membership
The Membership Services Marquee will be available until kick off.
Haven't purchased your Membership yet? It's not too late! Click here to purchase, and visit the Membership Services Marquee on match day to get your access to the game.
Save by pre-purchasing your ticket online! Click here to get yours now.
Tickets can also be purchased on match day from 9am, at the Ticketek outlet located on the Western side of Central Coast Stadium.
Purchased a ticket already, but want to upgrade to a Membership? Visit the Ticket Redemption point on the Northern Concourse to receive your ticket price off a Membership! This will be available from gates open until the end of the match.
Pick up a copy of our match day program, 'The Loose Cannon' available at the entry gates on both sides. This is a FREE magazine and includes a team poster, match day information, special offers from our partners and more!
Can't wait to pick yours up? Check out the FREE online edition here.
Visit our NEW Palm Tree Parade on Match Day! Active from 2:30pm, this is located along the pathway as you walk to the Western Entrance of the stadium (right along the famous palm trees!).
What will you find on Palm Tree Parade?
- Membership Services Marquee
- DAPHNEE, the Cancer Council NSW Information Van - get yourself some PINK merchandise or make a donation to a worthy cause!
- 2GO will be pumping the music and providing games and entertainment for the whole family!
- Find out more about the Official Supporters Club
- The State Roads Mini Diggers
- Booths Hyundai, showcasing one of their new vehicles!
The In-Venue outlets are located on the Western and Northern Concourses, and will open for business from 4:00pm. Mariners Members receive a 10% discount, so don't forget to flash your Membership card to save!