Donation and Player Appearances
Central Coast Mariners players and staff are out in the community every week visiting schools, clubs and communities.
The Central Coast Mariners are proud to be part of our local community, and show their support by attending local events throughout the year.
PLAYER APPEARANCE REQUESTS
To request a player appearance, the Player Request form must be completed in full and returned to the club no later than 6 weeks prior to your event.
Due to the large demand for players to attend local events, along with the training requirements of a professional sporting team, we are not always able to fulfil every request.
All applications must meet the following criteria before being considered:
- Applications need to be in writing at least six (6) weeks prior to the requested date
- Schools must provide documentation as to their support for or involvement in Football
- Where possible, individuals/groups are encouraged to provide documentation as to their support for or involvement in Football
The Player Request form must be completed in full – no incomplete forms will be considered so please check your application before submitting.
To assist with planning, players are not available for appearances:
- On match day or the day before game day
- During players annual leave at the end of season
A very minimal amount of player community appearance time is allocated to weekends, we understand many of our players have families and with a busy training schedule through the week it is important for our players to have personal time.
Should your application be successful, the club will decide which player will attend based on availability. The club cannot accept responsibility for last minute cancellations due to injury/illness.
We thank you for your interest in having a Central Coast Mariners player appear at your event and we appreciate your continued support of the team.
Please send all requests to:
Email: email@example.com and attention the Community Department
Post: Central Coast Mariners FC – Community Department PO Box 5244, Chittaway Bay NSW 2261
Fax: 02 4353 7211
The Central Coast Mariners are proud to be involved in the local community, and in our history have provided many donations to assist those in need. Our focus is to help family first initiatives in our community that deliver positive change. We currently work closely with our five (5) Community Partners:
All requests will receive a response in writing prior to the event indicating whether they have been successful or not. Follow up phone calls, letters or emails will not be accepted.
Donated merchandise must only be used for the purpose on the application. Donation merchandise is not to be used for online auctions or personal gain.
All applications for donations need to meet the following criteria before being considered:
- Applications need to be in writing and received at least four (4) weeks prior to the requested date.
- Applications must align with the Central Coast Mariners focus of helping family first initiatives in our community that deliver positive change.
- Applications must use the appropriate Donation Request Form and be submitted according to the instructions provided with this form, and include any required attachments or supporting documentation. Please check your form before submitting, as non-complete forms will not be considered.
- Schools requesting a donation are encouraged to provide documentation which shows their support to football in the community.
- Individuals must provide documentation as to their support or involvement in Football.
- Due to the overwhelming number of requests we receive each year, we are unable to fulfil every request and appreciate your understanding on this.