The Central Coast Mariners FC will offer a number of Membership & Marketing Internships throughout the Hyundai A-League 2018/19 Pre-Season.
The internships will provide a small team of ambitious people with the opportunity to gain a wide range of practical experience in the marketing, events, membership, community and operations spaces with the Central Coast’s only professional sporting franchise.
Ideally, the internships are suited to students currently undertaking study in the field of marketing. An interest in and knowledge of football – as well as Central Coast Mariners FC, the Hyundai A-League, Westfield FFA Cup – is desirable.
In its 14th season, the Central Coast Mariners have over 7000 registered members and are one of the most consistently successful teams in the competition.
MEMBERSHIP & MARKETING INTERNSHIP
- 16-week program, starting Monday 7 May 2018
- 1-2 days per week
- Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Applicants must have an ability to take direction as required, display initiative, willingness to learn.
- Applicants should be highly organised, have a strong customer service approach and great attention to detail.
- Interns may be required to be available in the evenings and weekends.
- Interns are responsible for their own transportation to/from Mariners HQ (Tuggerah)
For their efforts each Intern will receive:
- A Central Coast Mariners polo shirt
- A certificate of completion at the end of the internship period.
- Consistent feedback throughout the internship period.
- The unique opportunity to gain experience at a leading Hyundai A-League franchise.
- The opportunity to continue on at the completion of the internship period as an official club volunteer.
- The opportunity to access further training opportunities via the Club's well-established network of professionals and organisations.
If you are interested in this Internship, complete the Internship Application form along with your Resume and Cover letter. For enquiries, please contact email@example.com or call 02 4353 7200. Applications must be received by 5pm Friday 4th May, 2018.