Things this season will be a little different, so we've got the latest on what to expect on your next visit to Central Coast Stadium.
Our next home game is against Western Sydney Wanderers on Tuesday, 19th January. Tickets can be purchased by clicking here!
UPDATED ENTRY CONDITIONS
Please note that due to the current COVID 19 pandemic additional measures have been put in place around the venue, in particular upon entering the stadium.
There have been significant changes to the Central Coast Stadium conditions of entry in regards to COVID 19, and fans looking to attend this match should make themselves familiar with the terms of entry to ensure their visit is a safe and enjoyable one. Information about the Central Coast Stadium’s Conditions of Entry can be found HERE.
Central Coast Stadium is now a cash-free venue and all payments will have to be made using contactless payment. You will have to bring along an alternative payment method if you would like to purchase food and beverages.
In the interest of safety for the Central Coast community, random temperature checks will be taking place upon entry to the stadium. If you are subjected to a random temperature check and should it read 37.5 degrees or above, you will be refused entry.
We are advising those who are in Greater Sydney to consider their health before attending the match and should they feel unwell, stay home and by doing so, do their part to help stop the spread.
By attending Central Coast Stadium you acknowledge your role in helping to successfully carry out the COVID-19 Safety plan.
For further safety precautions, we encourage you to download and use the Australian Government’s COVID-Safe app.
Please be mindful of the following when visiting the venue:
- If you live in or are travelling from any of the following suburbs (Auburn, Belmore, Berala, Birrong, Lidcombe, Potts Hill, Regents Park, Rookwood, Wentworthville) you cannot attend the event due to recent public health orders (click here)
- Please stay home if you have been to any of the venues listed on the NSW Health website
- Masks are Mandatory as per the Public Health Order - Everyone who attends this event must wear a mask at all times throughout the venue and when queuing to enter the venue, unless consuming food and beverage or if under 12 years, please ensure you bring your own mask.
- Practise good hygiene by washing your hands where possible and making use of sanitising stations around the stadium.
- Make sure to keep to your allocated row on your ticket. If you’re seated in a group, please make sure that there are at least 2 vacant seats between you and the next group.
- Please try to stay in your seat unless going to a bathroom facility or a concession stand.
- Concession Stands will not be accepting cash payments – Card & other contactless payments only!
- Be mindful of those around you as you head in and out of the stadium, and while you wait in concession stands – keep your 1.5m distance.
- If you have purchased tickets for others you are the responsible contact for contact tracing- you must be able to provide a name and contact number for every person in your group should NSW Health make contact for contact tracing.
- Exiting the Stadium: Please note that there are strict procedures for exiting the stadium. Patrons will be asked to exit the stadium in a staggered approach so that we can maintain social distancing. Keep an eye on the big screen and listen out for the Ground Announcer for your cue to exit.
- Venue Staff will be on hand to direct patrons and we ask that you show respect at all times – they are there to help make your experience a safe one!