The Mariners are excited to announce that fans will be in attendance for the 50th F3 Derby on Friday, and our final home match of the season against Western Sydney next Monday.
Once again Mariners Members will receive priority access to redeem tickets to the matches through a window that is now open and will remain so until the allocation is exhausted. Members can find out how to redeem by scrolling to the bottom of this article.
Members have also received an email with redemption details, and should direct any questions to email@example.com!
Available tickets will go on sale to the general public from 9am on Wednesday, 22nd July via Ticketek.
Limited tickets are available on a first in best dressed basis, with Members also able to purchase further tickets at a 20% discount during the General Public window from 9am Wednesday.
Match Details |
- Central Coast Mariners v Newcastle Jets Friday 24 July, 2020 - 7:30pm Kick Off
- Central Coast Mariners v Western Sydney Wanderers Monday 27 July, 2020 - 7:30pm Kick Off
TICKET SALES WILL BE ONLINE ONLY, NO AGENCIES OR TICKET WINDOWS WILL BE OPEN FOR PURCHASE ON GAMEDAY OR IN THE LEADUP.
A general public ticket will be sold with a Central Coast Mariners Matchday Membership.
Your Membership includes a ticket to the game and access to the Mariners exclusive Members email database to keep you updated with Mariners news as it happens!
All attendees to the matches will be required to abide by COVIDSafe Social Distancing measures and if you are unwell, have travelled overseas recently, visited a COVID-19 hotspot or been in contact with someone with COVID-19, please do not attend the match and help keep the community safe.
To assist with matchday operations during this time Bays 5, 6, 7, 24, 29, 32 and 54 will be closed and Bay 2 will be a non-alcohol bay. Away Fans will be in Bays 30, 31, 52 and 53.
Membership cards will not be able to be used to gain entry to the match, Members will instead receive an E-Ticket upon redemption to provide access.
For questions relating to ticketing or membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org!
MEMBER REDEMPTION INFORMATION:
Members will have from 8:00am Monday 20 July 2020 to redeem their ticket(s) until the allocation is exhausted. Any remaining tickets will go on sale to the General Public from 9:00am on Wednesday 22 July via Ticketek.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR 3 & 6 GAME MEMBERS: 3 & 6 Game Members who have already used their allocation of match attendances will not be eligible for a free ticket to the match.
HOW TO REDEEM YOUR FREE TICKET TO ATTEND THE REMAINING HOME MATCHES:
- Visit Ticketek online, and select either the F3Derby or the CCM v WSW match (note: if you wish to attend both, you will need to redeem tickets in each event. Redeeming for WSW will not gain you automatic access to the F3 Derby, and vice versa)
- In the PASSWORD box, enter in your unique code
Your unique code is your SURNAME immediately followed by your Member Number. For example, John Citizen who is Member 1234 would use the code CITIZEN1234.
For those who are redeeming for multiple members of their family/group, you can enter in several codes on separate lines. For example:
Your Membership number can be found on the back of your Membership card. If you are unable to locate your Membership Number, please contact the Mariners Membership team on 02 4353 7200.
- Click FIND TICKETS
- You will be allocated tickets for the match - follow the Ticketek process and these will be e-mailed to you for match day. These tickets are limited and will be provided on a first come, first served basis.
IMPORTANT SEATING INFORMATION:
- Please note that due to social distancing measures that need to be undertaken within the venue, Reserved Members will not be guaranteed their usual seat. We apologise for any inconvenience and disappointment, however this is in the best interest of all of our attendees, players, staff and the community.
- You will be allocated a seat within the stadium (if you redeem together, you will be placed together) and we ask that on match day you abide by the direction of venue staff. It is your responsibility to help slow the spread and keep our community safe. Due to the Public Health Order, all patrons will be required to sit in their seat. No standing is permitted.
- Please note that Bays 5, 6, 7, 24, 29, 32, 54 will be closed.
- Away supporters will be allocated Bays 30, 31, 52 & 53
- Bay 2 is a designated No Alcohol Bay.
- If you hold a current Wheelchair seat, or a Carer Membership, please contact the club on 02 4353 7200 or email@example.com to redeem your ticket.
IMPORTANT SAFETY MESSAGING:
- Please do not attend the match if you are unwell, have been in contact with someone who has or awaiting test results for COVID 19, or have returned from overseas or Victoria in the past 14 days.
- Those who are attending from a current Victorian hotspot will not be permitted to enter the venue.
- Once the match is over, patrons will be given direction on leaving the stadium in a safe manner. Please keep an eye on the big screen for direction, and listen for ground announcements. Venue staff will also be assisting with directing patrons so please respect their instructions.