After the success of our Newcastle Permanent Mighty Mariners Holiday Clinics in January, Nick Montgomery & Josh Rose will lead the next instalment of clinics on the Central Coast in April!
Week 1 will be hosted by Josh Rose at Wyong Christian College on Monday April 16 & Tuesday April 17. Week 2 will be hosted by Nick Montgomery & Josh Rose across The Football Grounds, Erina and Central Coast Stadium on Monday April 23 and Tuesday April 24.
You can choose to book your kids into week one, week two, OR BOTH!
CLICK HERE TO BOOK!
With approximately 1000 games of professional football between them, our two Pro-Star Head Coaches will take charge of the exciting Holiday Clinics where participants will be taught new skills each day, with the number one objective being FUN!
- A visit from the Mariners playing squad (week 1 only)
- Photo and signing opportunities with the Central Coast Mariners players
- A Mariners training shirt to mark your child’s involvement
- A FREE MyClub membership that admits entry to all Mariners home games during the 2018/19 season
- 2 days of fully supervised football fun each week of the school holidays
- A behind the scenes look at Central Coast Stadium (week 2 only)
- Lunch for each child
This program is proudly sponsored by Newcastle Permanent – the Official School Holiday Clinic Partner of the Central Coast Mariners.
Newcastle Permanent Mighty Mariners Football Clinic Details – January 2018
Age: 5 - 12 year olds
Venues: Wyong Christian College (100 Alison Rd, Wyong NSW 2259), Central Coast Stadium (Cnr Dane Drive & Central Coast Highway, Gosford NSW 2250) & The Football Grounds (224 The Entrance Rd, Erina NSW 2250)
Week 1 (Josh Rose): Monday April 16 & Tuesday April 17 at Wyong Christian College
Week 2 (Nick Montgomery & Josh Rose): Monday April 23 (The Football Grounds) & Tuesday April 24 (Central Coast Stadium)
Time: 9am – 2pm
Cost: $140 for 2 full days
BOOKINGS: CLICK HERE TO BOOK