Get ready to let loose, have a few drinks and join us on Friday August 25 at the Sunken Monkey for the first ever Mariner-Palooza and unveiling of a Mariners Major Announcement!
The night will be jam packed with activities, here is everything you need to know:
- Brace yourself, there’s a Mariners Major Announcement happening on the night
- Then round up a team of THREE. Choose carefully. Your two teammates will stand side-by-side with you for every drink and game on the night. Don’t have a team of 3? No problems – purchase a single ticket and we’ll put you in a team or you can just join us for a fun-filled night of food and drinks with Mariners fans and Mariners players
- After the Mariners Major Announcement, your team of three will compete in a range of games on the night including: ping pong, foosball, FIFA 17, Darts and of course, Buck Hunter! You’ll even face off against the Mariners playing squad
- You can turn up to win or just have a good time but there will be something for everyone
- Tickets include entry, two complimentary Six String beers on arrival as well as pizza and fries to keep you fueled for competition
- Prizes will be given away on the night that will make your attendance more than worthwhile!
After the event concludes, attendees will be welcome to stay at the Sunken Monkey for Proud Mary’s which commences at 10pm. A courtesy bus will be in operation on the night to ensure everyone can get home safely that live within a close proximity of the venue.
When: Friday 25 August 2017 – 6:30pm
Where: Sunken Monkey (formerly Woodport - 207 The Entrance Rd, Erina NSW 2250)
Time: 6:30pm – late
Tickets: CLICK HERE
Admission: $30 (includes food and two complimentary Six String Beverages)
Special Conditions: This is an OVER 18’s event & tickets are non-refundable