Central Coast Mariners FC will offer a number of Membership & Community Internships throughout the 2015/16 Hyundai A-League pre-season.
The internships will provide ambitious people with the opportunity to gain a wide range of practical experience in the membership, events, and community spaces with the Central Coast’s only professional sporting franchise.
Ideally the internships are suited to students currently undertaking study in the field of marketing and/or event management. An interest in and knowledge of football – as well as Central Coast Mariners FC, the Hyundai A-League, the Westfield FFA Cup, and the AFC Champions League – is desirable.
In 2015/16, Central Coast Mariners FC will compete in its eleventh season in the Hyundai A-League. The Club currently has over 6,000 registered members, and is one of the most consistently successful teams in the competition.
MEMBERSHIP & COMMUNITY INTERN:
- 1-2 days per week, including occasional weekend work.
- Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office & possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Applicants must have an ability to take direction as required, display initiative and ability to work unsupervised.
- Applicants should be highly organised, have a strong customer service approach and great attention to detail.
Interns will assist with:
- Answering membership enquiries;
- Processing of memberships during the renewal period;
- Assisting with membership promotional stands at events
- Coordination of other project work within the membership & community dept.
Interns are responsible for their own transportation to/from Mariners HQ (Tuggerah) and any promotional activity venue.
For their efforts each Intern will receive:
- A Central Coast Mariners shirt
- A written reference at the completion of the internship period.
- Consistent feedback throughout the internship period.
- The unique opportunity to gain experience at a leading Hyundai A-League franchise.
- The opportunity to access further training opportunities via the Club's well-established network of professionals and organisations.
- 2 x tickets to the Central Coast Mariners first Hyundai A-League 2015/16 home game.
If you are interested in this internship, please e-mail a cover letter and CV to email@example.com with Membership & Community Internship in the subject line
Applications must be received by Monday 20th April 2015.