There have been some changes made to our trial match on Sunday, and our Carols on the Coast event in light of the latest COVID-19 update.
The Mariners will now take on NPL 1 side Marconi Stallions at 3pm. The Young Socceroos are unable to send interstate players due to todays updated COVID-19 recommendations.
After consultation with NSW Health, we have strengthened protocols around the stadium to ensure this event is safe for all attendee’s. This includes:
- Random temperature checks for attendees will take place upon entry to the stadium and those with a reading of 37.4 or higher will not be able to enter the venue.
- Social distancing will be enforced, every second row on in the stadium will be unavailable to sit in. Please ensure that you leave a minimum of 2 seats between you and the next group in your row.
- As per NSW Health recommendations, anyone who resides in the Northern Beaches Local Government Area or have visited the area in the past 14 days is not attend the event for the safety of our community. Click here for a full list of the affected areas.
- If you have purchased tickets for others you are the responsible contact for contact tracing- you must be able to provide a name and contact number for every person in your group should NSW Health make contact for contact tracing.
- Plan to arrive early to ensure that social distancing can be maintained during your entry to the game
- Please ensure you have printed or downloaded to your mobile and/or EzyTicket/s to avoid delays upon entry. The ticket box will not be open for purchases so make sure to book ahead!
- Entry will be strictly via the Western entry gate number 3
- There will be strictly no seating on the pitch or grassed areas in the stadium for Carols, due to COVID-19 regulations for stadiums all patrons must remain in the stadium grandstand seats.
- We strongly suggest the use of masks and hand sanitiser.
Carols on the Coast & Mariners Trial Match
Sunday 20 December
Central Coast Stadium, Gosford
Central Coast Mariners v Marconi FC: 3:00pm
Carols on the Coast: 5:30pm
Tickets on sale now!