As the Central Coast Mariners move into the final week of the Hyundai A-League 2014/15 season our players are ready to head out into the community for the month of May before taking a post-season break
If you want the chance to grab a photo or signature, have a kick with one of the players or you are a member that would like to get involved with our MEMBER ONLY functions, please see the details below.
For any additional information about our upcoming player appearances, events and community visits, please contact our community team at CCM HQ on 4353 7200.
- Players will be in attendance on Saturday between 10.30am-11.30am and 2-3pm and on Sunday between 10am-11am and 1:00pm-2:00pm
- On the day we will have players teaming up with members to compete in a four game Mariner challenge testing a range of skills such as passing, shooting and dribbling.
Foundation Member Event (Saturday May 9, 2pm – 4pm) (FOUNDATION MEMBERS ONLY):
- Hosted by Central Coast Mariners legend, Adam Kwasnik, our foundation members will join us at Erina’s Impact centre to ultimately select our team of the decade.
- The members, who have been with us on the journey since day one, will see Kwasnik’s “Team of the Decade” and voice their opinions.
- The afternoon will also include a presentation to our foundation members of the photo taken at #CCMvWSW on April 11 as well as a unique foundation member pin.
Erina Fair Shopping Centre (Saturday May 16, afternoon 10am – 12pm):
- Central Coast Mariners players will be set up outside Rebel Sport at Erina Fair hosting a range of Mariners activities.
Dinner with the Mariners, Shelly Beach Golf Club (Monday May 18, 6:30pm arrival for 7pm dinner) (MEMBERS ONLY):
- Where: Shelly Beach Golf Club
- Tickets: Adults $40, Children $25 (under 12)
- Purchase by calling CCM HQ on 4353 7200
Mariners Medal Dinner (Friday May 22, Pre-dinner drinks and canapés 6.30pm with formalities commencing at 7.00pm):
- Where: Grand Ballroom, Crowne Plaza Terrigal
- Attire: Lounge Suit
- Tickets: Click here (Individual Tickets: $130 for Members & $150 for non-members. Table of 10: $1200 for members & $1400 for non-Members
- Purchase by calling CCM HQ on 4353 7200 or clicking here