The Central Coast Mariners are excited open bookings for Mariners Birthday Parties for the 2017/18 season that allow kids to celebrate their birthday on a Mariners match day at Central Coast Stadium!
The Mariners are providing two birthday opportunities on each match day throughout the Hyundai A-League 2017/18 season where a group of kids will experience a football focused birthday party that will never be forgotten! Bookings are extremeley limited and allocated on a first come first serve basis.
Enjoy the enthralling atmosphere of a Mariners’ match day, cheer home every goal, fire up with the sound of our iconic cannon and take in the idyllic views of Brisbane Water whilst celebrating a birthday by the palm trees at Central Coast Stadium.
Birthday parties can cater for a minimum of 10 children and maximum of 12 children per party, per home match day.
Mariners Birthday Parties include the following:
- Exclusive Mariners birthday invitations for you and your guests in the lead-up to the party
- Kick about in the Newcastle Permanent Inflatable Pitch (pictured below)
- Premium match day seating from an eastern suite for 12 children and maximum of four adults
- A birthday visit from non-playing Central Coast Mariners Players for photo and signing opportunities
- Big screen happy birthday message and shout out from our on ground MCs Bree and Gawndy
- Mariners Birthday Cup Cakes thanks to Cakes by Kyla.
- Lolly bags for each child
- Catering, birthday party packs include nuggets, chips, ice cream and beverages
Prices are as follows:
- Junior: $45
- Adult Member: FREE (catering options for adults in attendance are available at request and comes at a further cost)
- Adult Non-Member: $55 (cost covers catering and premium seating)
(NOTE: children must be between the ages of 5-14 years old, there must be two adults in attendance on the day to assist Mariners staff Members with children’s supervision).
Limited spots available! To book your party please contact CCM HQ on 02 4353 7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to our events department and lock in your date! We will require a minimum of three weeks lead in time to lock in