The Central Coast Mariners Academy are excited to open coaching opportunities for qualified candidates ahead of the 2017/18 seasons.
There are opportunities available in the following categories which all have minimum qualifications outlined:
- Youth Boys Game Training (Head Coach B Licence, Assistant Coach C Licence YOUTH)
- Women’s NPL Football (Head Coach C Licence for: 14s/15s/17s & Head Coach B Licence for Reserves/First Grade
- Skills Acquisition Program: Boys and Girls Skills (Head Coach C Licence YOUTH)
Successful applicants, in conjunction with the Central Coast Mariners Academy Director and Academy Technical Director will be required to select players to participate in the Academy.
- Coaches will oversee players on field conduct from the initial selection process until the end of 2018 FNSW Season.
- Coaches will be required to attend Coaching and Development sessions as directed by the Academy Technical Director.
- Coaches will work within the guidelines set down by the Central Coast Mariners Academy.
- Coaches will be required to liaise with the Academy Technical Director on matters concerning all technical matters, including but not limited to team-training format and games.
- Coaches will be required to work with Academy Technical Director to present a team training plan.
Applicants are required to submit their resume along with a covering letter outlining recent coaching experience that is suitable for these positions, no later than COB Monday 21st August to firstname.lastname@example.org