Central Coast Mariners 2020-21 A-League Memberships will go on sale on Monday 2 November, 2020 at 12pm midday. With a wide range of packages to suit all supporters, it's the perfect time to get on board and support your club.
With a few necessary changes this season for health and safety reasons, we have compiled a Mariners Membership Guide to answer all of your questions and prepare you to get ready for purchase!
Have you got a question that hasn't been answered below? Get in touch with our Membership Team! Call on 02 4353 7200 during business hours, or email email@example.com
THE IMPORTANT STUFF
- Due to social distancing measures that have been put in place by NSW Health, this will affect all bays. This means the maximum capacity for each bay has been reduced significantly, and for those who hold reserved seats it may mean a slight change in location or be required to select a different price category.
- We appreciate the loyalty of our Members during this tough time, and we know this seating change won’t be forever – so we are promising all 2019-20 Members who renew their reserved seat for 2020-21 will have the option to move back to their original seat the following season, should restrictions be lifted.
- With a short turnaround for the start of the season, there will be no returning-Members renewal period to keep their same seat. Seats will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- For those who are unsure about attending matches this season but still want to support the club, you can purchase a Supporter Membership for just $100 for an Adult and $50 for a Junior. You then have the option to upgrade a ticketed Membership at any stage during the season* See below for more details.
Full Season Memberships this season will include the following:
- Access to all Home Games at Central Coast Stadium
- Members Merchandise Pack
- Opportunity to attend Member Events throughout the season
- 10% off full priced items in the Central Coast Mariners Official Store
- Access to unique offers from Central Coast Mariners partners
- 20% discount on additional match day tickets
- With more to come!
Prices start from just $75 for Juniors and $165 for Adults for the season.
3 & 6 Game Memberships will also be available. Detailed information on pricing, inclusions and benefits will be published on the Membership website from Monday 2 November 2020, 12pm midday.
MEMBERSHIP MERCHANDISE PACK INCLUSIONS
- All Members will get the choice of a complimentary Members cap or scarf when purchasing their Membership.
- You will also have the option to select an additional Membership item for additional cost.
- Membership Cards, Lanyards & Bumper Stickers will be sent out in the post, while the Hat and/or Scarves will need to be collected at one of the first FIVE home matches at Central Coast Stadium.
- A Supporter Membership gives you all the benefits of a Membership, without having to commit to attend matches. At any stage you can upgrade to a Ticketed Membership by paying the difference in price. Terms and Conditions do apply.
- Our monthly instalment plan is not available on this Membership type, and full payment must be made up front.
For all Membership Pricing, please click here.
The MyClub Membership will be returning for 2020-21 in a slightly different format for our grassroots players aged 4-12. This will be available online within the next week at the price of $25 - however if you are looking to purchase prior to it being online, please contact the club on 02 4353 7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org - please have your FFA Player Number handy as this will be required prior to purchasing.
BAY CATEGORY CHANGES
- Bay 6 have been recategorised from Platinum to Gold. Those Members who were allocated seating in Bay 6 during the 2019-20 season will be offered to renew at a Gold Price instead of Platinum.
- Bays 47, 48, 49, 50 & 51 on the Eastern Side has been recategorised from Gold to Navy General Admission bays. Members who previously held seats in these bays will be offered to renew at Gold Pricing and can be placed in the Gold Seating on the Western Side. Alternatively, they have the option to renew as a Navy General Admission Member.
AUTO RENEWAL OPTION
- Members will have the chance to lock in their Auto Renewal to see their commitment roll over to following seasons.
- You can opt out during the season if your circumstances change
- We will contact you before the roll-over takes place.
- Terms & Conditions Apply.
- To make being a Member easier for your family, you can take advantage of our monthly payment plans!
- Pay an initial deposit when purchasing your Membership, and on the 21st of each month your instalment will be debited from your credit card.
- Terms & Conditions Apply.
Ok, I'm set - so how can I purchase my Membership for the 2020-21 Season?
We're glad you asked! Memberships will go on sale from 12pm midday on Monday 2 November 2020 and you can purchase/renew online or by calling Mariners HQ!
- Visit the Membership Website
- If you are purchasing a Membership for the first time, check out the range of packages and select the one that suits you. Click Buy Now and follow the prompts!
- If you are rejoining the Mariners Family (welcome back!), log into your account on the Mariners Membership website and follow the prompts. If you don't remember your login details, simply follow the Forgotten Password link.
- Give our friendly Membership Team a call on 02 4353 7200 between 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Are your details up to date?
- You can update your details at any time should your circumstances change - including payment and contact details.
- All you need to do is visit the Membership website and log in to your account. Visit your profile and make the necessary changes.
- Give us a call on 02 4353 7200 or email email@example.com