JUNIOR FOOTBALL INFORMATION NIGHT
We invite all players and parents to our Junior Football information night at Club Mingara in the main Auditorium, Monday 16th September 6:00pm, to explain junior programs in more detail.
After the Pilot Junior Representative Leagues Program in season 2019 we have over the past few months conducted a review and provide the following information.
- We have decided to re-apply for SAP licence in the FNSW competition for age groups U9-U12. This ensures a true pathway for development. Subject to FNSW acceptance of our application we plan to announce Skills Acquisition squads on Monday the 2nd of December.
- The junior representative league program in age groups U8-U13 will be continued to provide a full development pathway from JRL to SAP to NPL. CCF will run a competition for this league.
- Points 1 and 2 above ensures the best possible opportunity for all participants. The first phase of this program will be our nine week summer program commencing October 18th 2019.
Previous non participants are invited to trial for the summer program on Saturday 21 & Sunday 22 September 2019. Please arrive 30 minutes before start time to check your registration details.
- U8 (Birth Year 2012) - Time 10:00am
- U9 (Birth Year 2011) - Time 8:30am
- U10 (Birth Year 2010) - Time 10:00am
- U11 (Birth Year 2009) - Time 11:30am
- U12 (Birth Year 2008) - Time 11:30am
Age Groups invited to trial are based on Season 2020.
If selected for the 9-week Summer Program players will be placed into a Central Coast United or Central Coast Mariners Academy age relevant team.
The cost of Summer Program will be $275 with a small additional charge for uniform. Both clubs are accepting Active Kids Vouchers which can be claimed online - please read the online registration page on how to redeem your voucher.