The Central Coast Mariners Academy are currently looking for new accredited coaches to join our program.
We currently have opportunities available in the following categories which all have minimum qualifications outlined:
- NPL Youth Boys (A-B Licence, Assistant Coach C Licence Youth)
- Coaches will be required to attend Coaching and Development sessions as directed by the Academy Technical Director, Nick Montgomery
- Coaches will work within the guidelines set down by the Central Coast Mariners Academy
- Coaches will be required to liaise with the Academy Technical Director on matters concerning all technical matters, including but not limited to team-training format and games
- Coaches will be required to work with Academy Technical Director to present a team training plan
Applicants are required to submit their resume along with a covering letter outlining recent coaching experience that is suitable for these positions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that these positions are part time only.
Applications must be received by close of business Tuesday 24 November 2020.
CCMA adheres to the FFA Code of conduct, for more information CLICK HERE