The Central Coast Mariners Academy are continuously on the look out, for new accredited coaches to join our program.
There are opportunities available in the following categories which all have minimum qualifications outlined:
- Senior Men (A Licence)
- Youth Boys (B Licence, Assistant Coach C Licence Youth)
- Women’s NPL Football (C Licence for: 14s/15s/17s & B Licence for Reserves/First Grade)
- Coaches will oversee players on field conduct from the initial selection process until the end of 2019 FNSW Season.
- Coaches will be required to attend Coaching and Development sessions as directed by the Academy Technical Director.
- Coaches will work within the guidelines set down by the Central Coast Mariners Academy.
- Coaches will be required to liaise with the Academy Technical Director on matters concerning all technical matters, including but not limited to team-training format and games.
- Coaches will be required to work with Academy Technical Director to present a team training plan.
Applicants are required to submit their resume along with a covering letter outlining recent coaching experience that is suitable for these positions to firstname.lastname@example.org
CCMA adheres to the FFA Code of conduct, for more information CLICK HERE